The League’s monthly First Friday events are informal social gatherings that allow members to visit the offices of leading design practices and see work on the boards.
Join Rogers Partners at its office for drinks, conversation, and a behind-the-scenes look at ongoing work.
Founded in 2013 by Rob Rogers, Rogers Partners is a New York-based studio comprising architects, urban designers, and landscape architects. The firm describes its practice as “built on research, analysis, discovery, and shared experiences” in order to “design for today with tomorrow in mind.”
Built projects include:
- Johns Hopkins University’s Henderson-Hopkins School, the first new public school built in Baltimore in over 20 years
- NYSE: Financial District Streetscapes, cutting-edge security elements designed for the dense streets of Lower Manhattan
- the Elevated Acre at 55 Water Street, a 1-acre public park built above a parking facility in New York City.
Projects in development include:
- Atlanta’s Park Over GA400, a 9-acre park woven over a freeway
- Harlem’s Madison Square Boys & Girls Club, a flagship clubhouse for people ages 6 to 18
- the Houston-Galveston Area Protection System, a study of hurricane surge reduction in the Houston-Galveston Bay.